The Budget Office is responsible for the planning and administration of university budgets and distribution of funds to colleges and units.
The office works closely with units by providing information and guidance on policies and procedures in the planning and budget preparation phase under the University Budget Model.
Members of the office are available to assist with budget planning, management and accountability.
- George Kolb Director, University Budgets
- (352) 392-2402 email@example.com
- Julie Wang, Assistant Director, University Budgets
- (352) 392-2402 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amber Allen-Ingram, Financial Analyst
- (352) 392-2402 email@example.com