Enterprise is now the State car rental agency
The State of Florida has contracted with the parent company of Enterprise Rent-a-Car and National Car rental to provide vehicle rentals to State employees. The contract took effect September 30 and replaces the agreement that had been in place with Avis.
Among the benefits:
- Unlimited mileage for contracted car classes
- Complimentary "We'll Pick You Up" service available (with advance notice)
- $500,000 combined single-limit third-party liability protection and zero deductible damage waiver
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Rates for leisure use (liability coverage and damage waiver not included)
- Moving truck, commercial truck and van rentals
- CarShare program option
- UF employees may rent Hybrid cars available at some locations
- No drop fees for one way travel, although a mileage free of 20 cents per mile may be assessed on out of state rentals where over 700 miles has been travelled
For more information please see the rental vehicles page of the UF Purchasing web site, http://www.purchasing.ufl.edu/contracts/rentals.asp.