Getting ready to move to PrintSmart?
If you’re in the process of replacing your current copier with a PrintSmart device, PLEASE remember to complete the following action items:
- If the lease has expired on your old copier, coordinate with the vendor the removal date by giving the vendor 30 days written notice.
- Before you surplus your UF owned copier, cancel your maintenance agreement by giving the vendor 30 days prior written notice.
- Before you surplus your UF owned copier, provide your last meter read to the vendor who maintains the copier.
- Before you surplus your UF owned copier, notify the vendor (in writing) who maintains the copier and request a pick-up of any vendor owned excess supplies. If the supplies are UF Owned, then the supplies should be sent to Surplus Property.
- Before you remove your UF owned or leased device, make the necessary arrangements to have the hard drive wiped of any sensitive information leaving the operating system intact.