myUF Payment Solutions (MPS) Update
Since the introduction of myUF Payment Solutions we have held a number of meetings with groups and individual users across campus. We listened to your feedback and suggestions and are now implementing a number of system enhancements.
- We have been working with our vendor partner to include the ability to view purchase order chartfields in MPS, to bookmark and save commonly used chartfields for future use and have added various new notifications in the system about browser and voucher issues.
- Security issues with the JAVA browser used to view images were brought to our attention, leading to the implementation of a more secure viewer that utilizes .pdf files.
- We have continued to work with our largest vendors to ensure that they submit their invoices to MPS electronically and to improve our efficiency in handling and distributing invoices for payment. We currently have 19 vendors submitting invoices electronically including Fisher Scientific, Dell, Henry Schein, Mister Paper, Xerox, Airgas and Sigma Aldrich. In addition, we are working with OEC Business Interiors and Aramark.
- We have sent additional communication to all our vendors confirming invoice submission directions, encouraging electronic submission and providing information on accessing MPS to view their invoice payment status. We need your help! If you receive a paper invoice, please send it back to the vendor and ask them to submit it electronically to UFL@invoices.corcentric.com.
- Instruction Guides, a Best Practice Guide and other resources have been developed and posted to the Disbursement Services, myUF Payment Solutions website. In addition, we will begin sending out best practice tips each week.
- We are pleased to report that system reliability has continued to improve. We created an incident log in December 2015 to track system outages and reported issues, and will continue to monitor and address system reliability.
- We are exploring the option of creating a button that will allow users to finalize their PO’s through MPS. Stay tuned.