The UF PrintSmart program has completed its roll out phase and is now established in the university community.
Over the past 18 months the PrintSmart team has:
- inventoried over 10,220 devices and met with approximately 675 individual departments and 12 IFAS Research Centers
- almost 75 percent of departments have adopted the program
- savings total $138,219 per month or more than $1.6 million annually.
- Installed more than 1270 devices
- Instituted a toner recycle program to recycle toner cartridges from PrintSmart or other devices, regardless of the brand
- Developed a web portal for easy access to links for service, device updates and changes, “how to” guides and videos and general information
To see how the PrintSmart program can save your department money, contact email@example.com and check out the PrintSmart site at purchasing.ufl.edu/printsmart.