About the Office
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer is responsible for developing and overseeing the budget process; financial planning, analysis and reporting; finance, treasury and accounting operations; and procurement for the University of Florida.
To provide leadership in financial planning, decision-making and process improvement
To establish a standard of partnership, innovation, value-added resource maximization and financial expertise such that:
- We are consulted early and work in an integrated, high-trust way with colleges and departments to continuously improve processes and make great financial decisions.
- We are providing easy-to-use innovative tools and resources for campus’ financial transactions and decision-making.
Our office is focused on developing initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative processes and to support and promote the strategic goals and initiatives of the university.
To help departments and units achieve these goals, we strive to:
- Provide comprehensive, effective “business partnering” in all financial responsibilities
- Provide assistance and leadership for all financial professionals at UF and establish a collaboration with those professionals to further their continued professional development
- Be a thought leader in representing UF in the higher education industry and at the state and local levels
Office of the CFO: (352) 392-2402
Office of the University Controller: (352) 392-1321
General Accounting: (352) 392-1326
Treasury Management: (352) 392-9057
University Bursar: (352) 392-0181
University Disbursements: (352) 392-1241
Payroll and Tax Services: (352) 392-1231
UF Procurement Services: (352) 392-1335