Shared Services Center
The CFO Shared Services Center offers a unique customer-focused partnership that provides transactional processing services and assistance in financial management to departments and colleges throughout the University of Florida.
Established in October 2010, the CFO Shared Services Center performs the transactional functions for units in myUFL so that departments and colleges are able to focus more on their core missions of education, research and service. The center works closely with each unit to design processes that meet their unique needs in order to provide excellent customer service.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Benefits of CFO Shared Services
- Relieves departments of the myUFL transactional workload so they can focus on core missions
- Reduced myUFL system training time in units: Staff is cross-trained to perform all myUFL functions.
- Electronic processing: Staff can work anywhere and support remote units.
- Greater cross coverage for illnesses and annual leave
- Central point of contact for AP and HR transactions
- Liaison to Core offices: Staff works closely with all Core offices to provide customers with fast and efficient resolution of issues.
Lisa S. Deal
Assistant Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer