UF GO USER RESOURCES
The resources below are a combination of video and instruction guides divided by user type. Additional resources can be found on the UF GO Toolkit page.
- Users (Faculty and Staff)
- These resources are for faculty and staff that travel, use their PCard, and/or are seeking a general reimbursement for UF business purposes.
- Getting Started with UF GO (In-depth Demo Session) – Video | PDF
- UF GO Look and Feel – Video | PDF
- Setting up Your UF GO Profile (First-Time Login/Verify Email) – Video | PDF
- Activate E-Receipts – Video | PDF
- Download the Concur Mobile App – PDF
- Learning to Use Expense It (Upload Receipts) – Tutorial | iOS | Android
- Booking a Trip in UF GO – Video
- Manage Delegates – PDF
- Approvers (Supervisors, Financial Approvers and Delegate Approvers)
- These resources are for faculty and staff who are direct supervisors of a traveler and/or who hold the responsibility of a Financial Approver or has been delegated the responsibility to approve travel, PCard and/or general reimbursements transactions in UF GO.
- Approvals in UF GO – Video
- Supervisor Approver for Travel Requests – PDF
- Financial Approver for a Travel Report – PDF
- Act as a Delegate Approver – Video | PDF
- Add Ad-Hoc Approver – PDF
- Delegates (Support Staff, Shared Services Center, Fiscal Assistants, etc.)
- These resources are for administrative support staff, shared services center, fiscal assistants, etc. who assist standard users in the preparation of travel requests, expense reports (travel, PCard, and general reimbursements), and with travel arrangements.
- Look & Feel, Profile Setup, Acting as a Delegate, Travel Request, Creating a Travel Report Video | PDF
- Booking Travel, Submitting a Travel Expense Report, Creating a PCard Expense Report Video | PDF
- Creating a General Reimbursement Expense Report, Guest Process Video | PDF
UF GO REPORTING
In support of UF GO, there are four reports available in Enterprise Analytics available to the UF community to assist with day-to-day processes. Click on the link below to learn more.