About the Office
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer is responsible for developing and overseeing the budget process; financial planning, analysis and reporting; finance, treasury and accounting operations, and procurement for the University of Florida.
Our Mission: To provide leadership in financial planning, decision making and process improvement.
Our Vision: To establish a standard of partnership, innovation, value-added resource maximization, and financial expertise such that:
- We are consulted early and work in an integrated, high-trust way with colleges and departments to continuously improve processes and make great financial decisions
- We are providing easy-to-use innovative tools and resources for campus’ financial transactions and decision-making
Our office is focused on developing initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative processes and to support and promote the strategic goals and initiatives of the university.
To help departments and units achieve these goals we strive to:
- Provide comprehensive, effective “business partnering” in all financial responsibilities
- Provide assistance and leadership for all financial professionals at UF and establish a collaboration with those professionals to further their continued professional development
- Be a thought leader in representing UF in the higher education industry and at the State and local levels
Financial Planning and Budgeting
Assists the Chief Financial Officer by providing financial planning and analysis services
The UF Budget office
Responsible for the planning and administration of university budgets and distribution of funds to colleges and units
Business Process Improvement Office
Works with colleges and departments to finds ways to enhance the ways we do business
Shared Service Center
The Shared Services Center provides transactional processing services and assistance in financial management to departments and colleges throughout the University of Florida
Finance and Accounting
Provides oversight over a wide range of fiscal, accounting and financial operations.
Responsible for overseeing the acquisition of goods and services at competitive prices, creating efficient purchasing systems, and ensuring adherence to purchasing contracts and policies.
A professional development program designed to help business administrators be more effective in their jobs by providing support in the areas of finance, research reporting, and human resources.
Office of the CFO: (352) 392-2402
Office of the University Controller: (352) 392-1321
General Accounting: (352) 392-1326
Treasury Management: (352) 392-9057
University Bursar: (352) 392-0181
University Disbursements: (352) 392-1241
Payroll and Tax Services: (352) 392-1231
UF Procurement Services: (352) 392-1335