The Budget Office is responsible for the planning and administration of university budgets and distribution of funds to colleges and units.
The office works closely with units by providing information and guidance on policies and procedures in the planning and budget preparation phase under the University Budget Model.
Members of the office are available to assist with budget planning, management and accountability.
George Kolb Assistant Vice President, Financial Analysis and Budget
(352) 392-2402 email@example.com
Julie Wang, Director, University Budgets
(352) 392-2402 firstname.lastname@example.org
Amber Allen-Ingram, Financial Analyst
(352) 392-2402 email@example.com
- State Appropriations Budget Guidelines (PDF)
- Materials and Supply Fees and Equipment Use Fees
- FY15 Budget Book REVISED
- 2015-2016 Budget Information
- FY16 Budget Book
- UF Board of Trustee Approved Budget Documents
- Hyperion Budgeting tools
- Requesting UF Budgets for Support Units
- Commitments Ledger Overview