The purpose of the Reporting Services is to provide reporting support to colleges and departments so units can effectively manage their business operations
Reporting is a critical tool in the administration of a unit because it helps with:
- Planning and budgeting
- Decision making
- Measurement of performance
What we do
- Help administrative staff understand their data and reporting needs.
- Help staff build reports to meet their needs.
- Promote existing training classes and toolkit developed by Training and Organizational Development.
- Provide a place for feedback about existing reporting objects.
What we are
Reporting Subject Matter Experts for:
- Enterprise Reporting
- Query Studio
- Monthly Financial Reports (MFRs)
- Prompted Reports
- FIT Cubes
- FI Reports
- HR Reports
- Student Financials
What we are not
- Substitute for existing training materials
- Administrative Staff
- Business Administrators
- Fiscal Staff
- HR Staff
- Research Administration Staff – Post Award
Reporting Subject Matter Experts
- Fran Fiorello, Application Developer Analyst 2
Office of the CFO
For further information contact Reporting-Services@ufl.edu