Shared Services Center
The UF Shared Services Center offers a unique customer focused partnership that provides transactional processing services and assistance in financial management to departments and colleges throughout the University of Florida.
Established in October, 2010, the UF Shared Services Center performs the transactional functions in myUFL for units so that departments and colleges are able to focus more on their core missions of education, research, and service. The SSC works closely with each unit to design processes that meet their unique needs in order to provide best in class customer service.
Benefits of Shared Services
- Relieves departments of the myUFL transactional workload – so they can focus on core missions.
- Reduced unit training requirements – reduced myUFL system training time in units; SSC staff is cross trained to perform all my UFL functions.
- Electronic processing – SSC staff can work anywhere and support remote units.
- Greater cross coverage – enhanced SSC cross coverage for illnesses and annual leave.
- Central point of contact – for AP and HR transactions.
- Liaison to Core offices – The SSC works closely with all Core offices to provide customers with fast and efficient resolution of issues.
Director, Administrative Services